Delaware North, owner and operater of Boston’s TD Garden, today announced a new slate of food items for the NCAA Tournament East Regional games taking place at the arena this weekend. The menus, based on research and alumni polling, were designed to provide NCAA fans, students and alumni in attendance with an authentic taste of their "college food experience." The items will be available during the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight games at TD Garden on Friday, March 23 and Sunday, March 25.
- Duane Purvis All American Burger: Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle with the bottom bun coated in Jif peanut butter.
- Located at Big Bad Burger Locations – Level 4, Loge 8 and Level 7, Section 311.
- Zilly Fries: Fries topped with Ranch, Bacon and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Located at Boston Common – Level 4, Loge 9.
West Virginia Mountaineers
- Pep Roll: Pepperoni stuffed bread served with a side of marinara sauce.
- Located at Sal’s Pizza locations – Level 4, Loge 6 & 17 and level 7, Section 307 & 325.
Texas Tech Red Raiders
- BBQ Beef Brisket by the Pound: with all the fixings!
- Located at Back Bay BBQ stands – Level 4, Loge 18 and Level 7, Section 323.
The 2018 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship East Regional at TD Garden is hosted by Boston College.
PHOTO CAPTION: Fans enjoying the NCAA Tournament games at TD Garden this weekend can enjoy food items representing each of the participating schools. From left, the Pep Roll (West Virginia), Zilly Fries (Villanova), BBQ Beef Brisket (Texas Tech) and Duane Purvis All American Burger (Purdue).