With KeyBank Center set to host games in the first and second rounds of the men’s NCAA Tournament this week, arena foodservice partner Delaware North announced a variety of new specialty items across general concessions, clubs and suites.
“We’ve added an exciting mix of new items for the NCAA Tournament that feature imaginative twists on fan-favorites – incorporating both regional flavors and products,” said Stephen Forman, regional executive chef for Delaware North.
New food items include:
- Stinger on Weck: Hand-carved top round and a chicken tender tossed in Buffalo sauce – topped with house-made blue cheese and horseradish cream. Served on a kummelweck roll. Available in general concessions at the Blue Line Fryer stand (near Section 117) and The Grill, which is on the club level.
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos: House-made tortilla chips topped with braised Buffalo-style chicken, spicy cheese sauce, celery, green onions, blue cheese crumbles and banana peppers. Available in general concessions at the Perry Market and at Our Eats on the club level.
- Birra Quesadilla: Chipotle-and-habanero-braised pork, cinnamon, jack cheese and salsa pressed in flour tortillas. Served with corn chips and pork consommé. Available in general concessions at the Perry Market.
- Reuben Patty Melt: Grilled 5-ounce burger topped with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, corned beef, Thousand Island dressing, red cabbage. Served on butter-toasted rye bread. Available in general concessions at the Perry Market.
- Ice Cream Taco: Three scoops of Perry’s Let’s Dough Buffalo ice cream topped with caramel, chocolate sauce, chocolate chip cookie pieces, M&M’s, whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries in a house-made waffle cone taco shell. Available at Table Service on the club level.
- Colossal Lobster Roll: Traditional lobster salad with bibb lettuce and a freshly baked house-made roll. Serves 12 and is available in suites.