ATLANTA (Oct. 10, 2022) – Delaware North Sportservice, the official food and beverage partner of Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, will have a new and exciting lineup of special postseason concession items when the National League Division Series gets underway Tuesday.
New items include:
New items include:
- OPPO Taco: Chicken Shawarma, pickles, tomato, red onion, French fries, leaf lettuce, tzatziki rolled in Naan. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 113.
- High Cheese Crab Pretzel: Toasted pretzel braid filled with Old Bay blue crab claw dip and topped with caramelized Monterey jack cheese. Available at Slice in sections 150 and 313.
- This Banana Rakes Sundae: Banana tossed in cinnamon sugar, wrapped in egg roll sheet, deep-fried, topped with caramel and chocolate sauce over vanilla ice cream. Available at Potato Cutter and Frybox in sections 138 and 320, respectively.
- Los Bravos Pork Wings: Four deep-fried pork ribs with cornmeal crunch, Coca-Cola Barbecue Sauce and potato sticks. Available at Slice and 1871 Grille in sections 215 and 239, respectively.
- Complete Game: Foot-long hot dog, stuffed with pimento cheese, wrapped with applewood smoked bacon, topped with brisket chili and cheese, sautéed onions and relish. Available at the 1871 Grille in section 141.
- Georgian: A tip of the cap to homegrown Georgia ballplayers
- Dansby Swanson, Michael Harris and Matt Olson – featuring black forest ham, stadium-smoked pork, peach mustard, Doux South pickle chips and smoked Gouda cheese on a 12-inch soft loaf. Available at the portable outlet in section 143.
- Double to Right Bacon, Egg and Cheese: Two CAB premium grind burgers topped with thick-cut slab bacon, fried egg, aged sharp cheddar, bibb lettuce, mayo and house-made tomato jam. Available at the Coors Light Chop House in centerfield.
- Back to Battle Dog: Jumbo all-beef hot dog topped with chopped brisket, sautéed onions and fried pickles over sliced tomatoes with BBQ honey mustard and crispy fries. Available at Chophouse in centerfield.