NASHVILLE (OCTOBER 11, 2022) – The Nashville Predators and hospitality partner Delaware North today announced a variety of enhancements ahead of the 2022-23 NHL season, including new menu items, retail offerings and significant technology upgrades to celebrate Bridgestone Arena’s 25th anniversary.
“We are constantly analyzing our operations to ensure our menus represent the best of Nashville and our technology solutions add value to the fan experience,” said Michael Geczi, Delaware North’s general manager at Bridgestone Arena. “We made significant investments across both areas this offseason and cannot wait to welcome back fans for what’s sure to be an exciting 25th anniversary year at Bridgestone Arena.”
Technology upgrades for the season include the addition of new digital displays around the arena, specifically at concessions stands and the main food court. More than 200 televisions were installed earlier this year, as well as 43 mobile kiosks that will display menu items, game feeds, sponsorship information and guest communications.
To celebrate Bridgestone Arena opening its doors 25 years ago, throwback and specialty retail items will be available at the Predators Team Store. Special items include a Pekka Rinne bobblehead, commemorating the Stadium Series and his retirement, new men’s and women’s LevelWear items and new Global Series items.
Meanwhile, several new menu items have been added across general concessions, clubs and at Pete & Terry’s Tavern, located just outside the arena.
New to concessions:
- Nashville Hot Chicken Corndog: Nashville hot chicken sausage link fried in house-made corndog batter and topped with jalapeno ranch dressing. Available at the Section 109 Hot Chicken Stand.
- Southern Brisket Burger: 7-ounce beef patty topped with house-smoked brisket, pimento cheese and caramelized Tennessee whiskey BBQ onions. Served on a pretzel bun. Available at the Section 102 Food Court Burger.
- Music City Nachos: Tortilla chips topped with house-made Nashville hot chicken dip, hot chicken sausage crumbles and bread and butter pickle chips, drizzled with jalapeno ranch dressing. Available at the Section 100 Food Court Taco.
- Nashville Calzone: Jumbo beef hot dog, bratwurst, Nashville hot chicken sausage and smoked provolone wrapped in pizza dough and served with marinara sauce. Available at the Section 103 Food Court Pizza.
- Bison Burger: Bison burger topped with lettuce, Roma tomato, red onion and provolone cheese and spread with smoked bacon jam and garlic aioli. Served on a pretzel bun. Available at the Section 209 Pontoon Grille.
New concessions bar offerings include Frozen Cocktails at multiple locations; Cutwater Bars at Sections 118 and 330; Big Machine Vodka Spiked Cooler Pouches at Section 122; and Seasonal Pumpkin Punch (sailor jerry spiced rum, apple, pineapple and orange juices, pumpkin syrup and grenadine) at all major bars.
New to Clubs:
- Composed Dish: Asian-glazed ribs. Available in the Lexus Lounge and 501 Club.
- Slider of the Game: Western beef bacon burger. Available in the Flight Deck and 501 Club.
- Shaker Salads: Sphere mixed greens with pipette balsamic dressing. Available in all clubs.
- House-Made Dessert: Key lime pie. Available in the Lexus Lounge.
New Pete & Terry’s Tavern menu items:
- Tavern Salad: Romaine lettuce, apple, red onion, bacon, blue cheese, candied pecans and champagne vinaigrette.
- Bahn Mi: Pulled pork, Asian slaw, pickled daikon, cilantro and hoisin-garlic aioli on a French roll.