Highlights include various new menu items – many with a nod to the Islanders and their 50th anniversary. Additionally, specially priced 16oz Amstel Light or Heineken for $9.99 and 20oz water for $5.99 will be available at specific locations throughout the venue.
“The expansion of our menu overall, from new takes on fan favorites to special, limited-edition items celebrating the Islanders 50th anniversary, reiterates our commitment to having the best fan experience for our guests every visit they make to the venue,” said Kim Stone, President of UBS Arena.
Paul Potter, general manager for Delaware North at UBS Arena, said: “Our culinary team, led by Executive Chef Ted Donnelly, continued to innovate this offseason to build on an incredible first year at UBS Arena. From bolstering the selection of locally inspired fare to adding family-friendly options – we’re proud to play a role in ensuring the UBS Arena experience remains world- class.”
New food and beverage offerings include:
- Northwell Health Healthy Choice Salads: Chicken Waldorf; Beet, Goat Cheese & Citrus; and Roasted Squash, Kale & Quinoa (Section 108).
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak: Chopped chicken tossed in Buffalo sauce, served on a seeded roll, topped with white cheddar sauce, blue cheese crumbles and green onions (the Market at Section 207).
- Chicken Cutlet Sandwich: Long Island-sized chicken cutlet topped with fresh mozzarella, baby arugula, pickled red onion, beefsteak tomatoes and balsamic glaze. Served on crusty, rustic Italian bastone (Section 102).
- Reuben: Pastrami, Swiss cheese, Thousand Ssland dressing and sauerkraut on marble rye. Served with a crisp pickle spear (Section 224).
- Family-Sized Nacho Platter: Giant and shareable. A bed of warm tortilla chips loaded with cheese sauce, salsa verde, sour cream, pico de gallo, fresh-sliced jalapenos and choice of chicken tinga or spicy chorizo. Served in a pizza box (Section 102).
- Chicken and Waffles: Hand-breaded chicken tenders and Belgian Liege waffles served with spicy maple syrup and pickled cherry peppers and a dusting of powdered sugar (Section 224).
- Footlong Hot Dog (Mighty Quinn): All-beef hot dog topped with pulled pork or mac and cheese (Section 202).
Souvenir and limited-edition Islanders 50th Anniversary items:
- Souvenir Ice Cream Helmet: Islanders blue and orange swirled vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream and blue and orange sprinkles. Served in a souvenir New York Islanders goalie helmet. Available at Belmont Burger (Section 119) and the Market (Sections 108, 111, and 203).
- Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Souvenir Soda Cup: Available at Belmont Burger (Section 119), Big Chicken (Section 216), Móg? (Section 221), and the Market (Sections 108, 111, 119, and 203).
- Mason Jar Cocktails and Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Shaker: A rotation of signature cocktails served in a souvenir Mason Jar or limited edition 50th Anniversary Shaker. Available at Red Star Bar (Section 104), Jameson Bar (Section 107), Heineken Tower Bar (Section 209), Absolut Bar (Section 111), Craft Cocktail portables (Sections 111, 122, 217, and 222), Glass Bar (Section 118), Bacardi Bar (Section 204), Heineken Terrace and Tower Bar (Sections 104, 109 and 209), Tailgate Bar (Upper Concourse) and Clyde Mays Bar (Section 230).
- Blue & Orange Soft Serve will be available in the Market (Sections 111 and 203) and Belmont Burger (Section 119).
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich: House-baked chocolate chip cookies, stuffed with hand-dipped vanilla ice cream and rolled in blue and orange sprinkles. Available in the Market (Section 111) and Belmont Burger (Section 119).
- Milkshakes: Made-to-order chocolate or vanilla milkshakes with choice of toppings, including cookie tuile, cherry, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Available at Belmont Burger (Section 119).