BELMONT PARK, N.Y. (OCT. 4, 2023) – UBS Arena and hospitality partner Delaware North today announced their lineup of new concessions items ahead of the 2023-24 NHL season.
“Our culinary team, led by Executive Chef Ted Donnelly, really went above and beyond during the offseason to create some fresh, regionally inspired food and beverage offerings,” said Anthony Kleinman, Delaware North’s general manager at UBS Arena. “We know our fans love the orange and blue, and we try to incorporate fun into everything we do.”
Building off the success of UBS Arena’s culinary program since the venue’s opening in 2021, this year’s additions to the menu at the building include welcoming a new partner in Burgerology with their popular burgers and shakes, as well as exciting takes on sandwiches, more sharable options and fresh new cocktails.
“We’re excited to welcome back our guests for the 2023-24 New York Islanders season,” said Mike Sciortino, UBS Arena General Manager. “These new items give fans a wide range of options, tastes and flavors plus add a great, team-centric spin on some classic favorites.”
New food items include:
- Slapshot Shareable Nachos: Crispy tortilla chips topped with chicken tinga, white queso, pico de gallo, cilantro, cotija cheese, salsa verde and fresh jalapenos. Served in a souvenir hockey puck. Available at Market 102.
- Blue and Orange Kettle Corn: The perfect mix of sweet and salty, all while supporting the Islanders’ colors. Available at the Section 110 popcorn stand and at all beer stands around the arena.
- Refillable Souvenir Popcorn Cup: Get yours while they last! Enjoy delicious fresh-popped popcorn and come back for more. Available at the Section 110 popcorn stand.
- Short Rib Grilled Cheese: Two thick slices of buttered and griddled Texas toast, filled with hearty short ribs, caramelized onions and N.Y. cheddar cheese. Available at Section 231.
- Italian Beef Sandwich: The classic beef sandwich. Slow herb-roasted beef, garlic jus and crunchy giardiniera on a seeded semolina hero. Available at Market 102.
- Grilled Shrimp Po Boy: Cajun grilled shrimp, lettuce, tomato and spicy aioli, served on crunchy French bread. Available at Market 220.
- Fear the Schmear: An explosion of flavor, this sandwich contains seared braised pork belly, fiery roasted habanero cream cheese, tomato and clover honey drizzle, all on an oversized English muffin. Available at Market 103.
- Burgerology Classic Cheeseburger: Signature beef blend patty, American cheese, tomato, pickles and house sauce on a torta bun. Available at Burgerology at Section 119, along with Markets 203 and 229 and Section 214.
- Burgerology Henry Ford Burger: Bacon, signature beef-blend patty, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and house sauce on a torta bun. Available at Burgerology at Section 119.
- Cross Check Family-Sized Italian Hero: Enough for the whole family, this monstrous Italian hero has salami, pepperoni, ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, red onion, banana peppers, olive oil and vinegar. Served with a half-pound each of macaroni salad and coleslaw in a NY Islanders-branded 2-foot-long carry tray. Available at Market 102.
- Burgerology Rainbow Cookie Milkshake: Vanilla ice cream mixed with raspberry puree, chocolate syrup and rainbow cookie pieces. Topped with whipped cream and a rainbow cookie with rainbow sprinkles. Available at Burgerology at Section 119.
- Burgerology Campfire S’mores Milkshake: Vanilla ice cream mixed with graham crackers, chocolate syrup and toasted marshmallow syrup. Topped with graham cracker and homemade whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate syrup and graham dust. Available at Burgerology at Section 119.
New beverage items include:
- Limited Edition Souvenir Mule Mugs: A collectable 3-set series (orange, blue and stainless-steel) that will be released throughout the 2023-2024 New York Islanders season. Available at all bars around the arena. Limited quantities of each, so grab them while you can.
- NY Islanders Goalie Helmet Beer Tower: Enough beer for a group – and then some – served in a custom tower with a goalie helmet at the bottom. Available at the Hyundai Club and Belmont Hall.
- Smoked Cocktails: Options include the smoked Patron Margarita and Clyde May’s Whiskey. Available at the American Express Lounge.
- Frozen Cocktails: Rotating flavors include Electric Vodka Lemonade, Mojito, Margarita and Pina Colada. Available at bars at Sections 109, 118 and 204, and at Belmont Hall.