The Delaware North-owned-and-operated TD Garden in Boston has partnered with technology platform Venuetize to launch a new mobile application called TD Garden Hub. The application aims to transform the visitor experience through offerings such as mobile ticketing and wallet functions, with in-seat food delivery in the future.
TD Garden Hub can be used by Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics fans, along with other visitors to the arena and the new 1.5-million-square-foot development, The Hub on Causeway. The newly launched mobile application combines two unique experiences for both TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway. Prominent features of the new application include:
- Mobile Wallet: Provides guests with a secure and faster way to pay for food, beverages and merchandise anywhere in TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway.
- Mobile Ticketing: For ease of entry and access when attending games and events.
- Advanced parking purchases for the North Station Garage at TD Garden.
- View events, schedules and calendars.
- Coming soon: Order food for in-seat delivery during a game. Make restaurant reservations, order express food pickup in Hub Hall, or have food delivered to an office, hotel room or apartment within The Hub.
“We are in a constant state of innovation to improve our guest experience, and knew we had to be strategic about serving this new development surrounding TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, as a holistic experience,” said Amy Latimer, president of TD Garden.
“Mobile technologies are a vital component in how we can provide our guests with all of the information they need at their fingertips in order to reduce friction points when visiting TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway. We selected Venuetize for their successful track record and ability to transform our vision into a complete and comprehensive mobile experience,” Latimer continued.
Craig Duncan, chief revenue officer at Venuetize, added: “Venuetize is excited to partner with TD Garden, The Hub on Causeway, and Delaware North, to play a role in enhancing the guest experience at what has become the leading sports and entertainment destination in Boston.”