Patina 250, the Patina Restaurant Group-operated eatery located in Delaware North’s global headquarters building in Buffalo, recently announced a new menu for its outdoor courtyard. The “Delaware North All-Stars” menu features signature food items from some of the most iconic locations where Delaware North operates.
The Delaware North All-Stars menu features:
- Tuna Poke (Emmy Awards dinner, Los Angeles)
- Portobello Fries (Nick & Stef’s Steakhouse, New York City)
- Cheese Curds (Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers)
- Bison Sliders (Yellowstone National Park)
- Spare Ribs (Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs, Orlando)
- Fish Tacos (Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres)
- Lobster Roll (Sea Crest Beach Hotel, Cape Cod)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake (The Sea Grill, Rockefeller Center, New York City)
- Dilly Dog (Globe Life Park in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers)
- Fish & Chips (Wembley Stadium, London)
- Graeter’s Ice Cream (Great American Ball Park, home of the Cincinnati Reds)
- Milwaukee Brat (Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers)
- Fried Bologna Sandwich (KeyBank Center, home of the Buffalo Sabres)
- Tiger Prawn Salad (Melbourne & Olympic Parks, home of the Australian Open)
- Key Lime Pie (Rock Center Café, Rockefeller Center, New York City)
- Blackout Cake (STATE Grill and Bar, The Empire State Building, New York City)
The new menu – and the courtyard itself – earned extensive praise in a review from The Buffalo News last week.
“From the fried cheese curds served at the Green Bay Packers’ Lambeau Field to the tuna poke served at the Emmy Awards Dinner, much like the space itself, it’s a truly unique and exciting experience that’s sure to entice all palates and interests,” the article raved.