GREEN BAY, WISC. (Sept. 20, 2023) – Lambeau Field foodservice partner Delaware North today announced its lineup of new menu items for the upcoming NFL season. More than 10 new items have been added throughout general concessions areas, including within the 10 new market-style locations that were installed in the offseason.
“After an offseason of careful planning, we’re absolutely excited to reveal a lineup of fresh culinary delights that embody the heart and soul of Lambeau Field,” said Eric Sampson, general manager for Delaware North at Lambeau Field. “Our main goal has been to elevate the timeless favorites while embracing local flavors that resonate with the extraordinary energy of Packers fans. It’s about keeping that passion alive in every bite.”
Key highlights from the new menu:
- Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese: Battered mozzarella stick combined with marinara, pepperoni and shredded mozzarella on sourdough bread. Locations: Sections 138 (outer), 100 (outer) and 308. Click here for photo.
- Special Teams Brat: A 3:1 Johnsonville brat topped with Coca-Cola-caramelized onions, sauerkraut, bacon and BBQ aioli, all served on a pretzel bun. Locations: Sections 135 (portable), 347 (portable), Johnsonville Tailgate Village (JTV) and Miller Lite Haus 486. Click here for photo.
- Tailgater Specialty Pizza: Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza pizza topped with bacon, brats, caramelized onions and mustard cheese sauce. Locations: Sections 107 (outer), 123, 305, 312, 331 and 427.
- Burnt Ends: Caramelized andouille Johnsonville sausage paired with flavorful BBQ sauce. Locations: Sections 105 and 331, along with Johnsonville Tailgate Village (JTV).
- Garlic Knots: Breadstick dough knotted with garlic and parmesan, served with a cup of warm marinara sauce. Location: Section 305.
- Huddle Up HOT Chicken Sandwich: A flavorful Brioche bun filled with garlic aioli, bread and butter pickles, Mike’s Hot Honey and Huddle Up spice, accompanied by salt-and-pepper chips.Locations: Sections 134, 340 and 472, along with 1919 Express.
- Pastrami Sub (Veteran or Rookie): Pastrami topped with Swiss cheese, beer mustard and sauerkraut, all served on a sub bun. Location: Section 131 (outer).
- Chopped Italian Sub (Veteran or Rookie): A delicious blend of ham, salami, pepperoni, Provolone, creamy Italian dressing, banana peppers, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion. Location: Section 131 (outer).
- Hot Honey Chicken Tenders: Tyson chicken tenders drizzled with Mikes Hot Honey. Locations: Sections 134 (outer), 106 (outer), 100 (outer), 300, 354, 319, 340, 326, 308, 440 (outer), 642 (outer) and 742 (outer), along with 1919 Express.
- Northwood’s Fish Fry: Battered Pollack served with French fries, tartar sauce and lemon. Locations: Section 100 (outer) and 407 Grab & Go.
- Fall Salad: A delightful combination of romaine lettuce, pecans, dried cranberries, red onion, feta cheese, butternut squash and poppy seed dressing. Locations: Sections 138 (outer), 100 (outer), 331, 312, 686 Cenex Kitchen, and 690 Bellin Fresh Grill.