ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Jan. 19, 2024) – The Buffalo Bills and Delaware North, the team’s foodservice partner at Highmark Stadium, today announced new specialty menu items for Sunday’s AFC Divisional matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
“Our culinary team has again designed a great menu for the Divisional playoff game this weekend, with several new items for fans as they cheer on the Bills,” said Andy Altomare, Delaware North’s general manager at Highmark Stadium. “We had a lot of fun with this week’s menu – adding a few new options that celebrate this incredible rivalry with the Chiefs and their star-studded fans.”
Among the new offerings are Bad Blood Waffle Fries (a 2-foot display of spiced waffle fries featuring each city’s culinary specialty – topped half with Buffalo chicken and blue cheese and half with Kansas City Cattleman’s BBQ pork, cole slaw and bread-and-butter pickles) and the Karma Quesadilla (chicken tenders, bacon and cilantro ranch in a triple-stacked quesadilla, topped with pork-belly chaser).
The new items are available in general concessions at Chef’s Test Kitchen, which is in the Miller Lite Brew Pub on the lower concourse. The Karma Quesadilla is also available in the sideline clubs.
Other new and returning favorites throughout the stadium include:
- Kansas City Bowl of Tears BBQ – a generous portion of mac & cheese, pulled pork, jalapeño, roasted corn, cornbread croutons and pickled red onion – will be available at Craft Bowl Co stands in the Pepsi East Club and Toyota Club, as well as the Caesars Sportsbook Lounge.
- The Grape Davis, served in a souvenir Bills carafe built for two, featuring malt-based Southern Comfort, Fireball* and a grape transfusion mix will be available at the West End Long Bar (Sections 101-141), sideline clubs (Pepsi Club East, Pepsi Club West, Dunn Tire Club and Toyota Club) and the Miller Lite Brew Pub. *Club locations will serve with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey. A portion of proceeds from each sale will benefit the Unity Youth Association.
- 2-Foot Nachos – a returning favorite from the regular season featuring fresh fried tortilla chips topped with barbecue pulled pork, queso, pickled onions, cilantro, jalapeño and lime crema – will be available at BBQ Stands (Sections 109, 131, 312 and 333) and in the Pepsi West Club and Dunn Tire Club.
- As part of the Hometown Chef series, the Bud Light Club will feature Mulberry Italian Ristorante’s meatball cart, serving a Mulberry Meatball with sourdough bread and fresh ricotta. The M&T Club will feature a pair of items from this little pig restaurant: Chicken Tacos (smoked chicken, chipotle BBQ, pico de gallo and guacamole) and Hardwood Smoked Ribs (featuring this little pig’s dry rub and braised collard greens).
- A Fried Chicken and Waffle sandwich, featuring maple syrup-glazed chicken and cider peppercorn slaw on a butter toasted Belgian waffle bun, will be available in the Caesars Sportsbook Lounge.
- Boozy Hot Chocolate, featuring malt-based Southern Comfort and Fireball, will be available throughout general concessions and in the club areas. Limited edition 2023 AFC East Champion-themed souvenir mugs will be available.
- A BBQ Cone, featuring brisket burnt ends, caramelized onion, jalapeño and peach BBQ sauce, served in an Artigiana bakery sesame cone, will be available at the Miller Lite Brew Pub and all sideline clubs.
- Fans looking to fuel and warm up like their favorite players can purchase the Training Center recipe Buffalo Bills Chicken Broth, available at all Tim Hortons concession stands and the Miller Lite Brew Pub.
About Delaware North
Delaware North is a global leader in the hospitality and entertainment industry. The company annually serves more than a half-billion guests across three continents, including at high-profile sports venues, airports, national and state parks, restaurants, resorts, hotels and casinos. Building on more than a century of enduring partnerships and a commitment to local communities and sustainability, Delaware North’s vision is to delight guests by creating the world’s best experiences today while reimagining tomorrow. Learn more at www.DelawareNorth.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
# # #