ATLANTA (Oct. 28, 2021) – Truist Park foodservice partner Delaware North announced the addition of several specialty menu items for Games 3, 4 and 5 of the World Series as the Atlanta Braves host the Houston Astros.
The items, created by onsite Delaware North Executive Chef Rory Bancroft and his culinary team, will be available in general concessions areas and include:
- Gold Glove Chicken Sandwich: Pickle-brined and fried golden crispy, topped with truffle aioli and whole grain mustard cheddar.
- Oysters and Pearls Po’Boy: Southern-fried oysters, remoulade and balsamic pearls.
- Full Count Pastrami Sandwich: Smoked pastrami, Coca-Cola mustard glaze, house-fried kettle chips, topped with whole grain mustard cheddar cheese and served on an Italian baguette.
- BB Chili Cheese Dog: Footlong all-beef hot dog wrapped in smoked bacon, topped with brisket chili and Southwestern queso Amarillo.
Delaware North, which has been the hospitality provider for the Braves since 2016, also operates several restaurants within The Battery Atlanta that are ideal locations for fans to gather pre- and postgame, and will be hosting watch parties for away games during the World Series:
- Terrapin Tap Room, which offers one-of-a-kind views of Battery Plaza and the big screen from its second-floor patio, will be hosting watch parties for Game 2, as well as Games 6 and 7 (if necessary).
- Good Game Restaurant & Bar, Powered by Topgolf Swing Suite offers fans a chance to watch the World Series action while playing in the Topgolf Swing Suite simulators. Good Game will be hosting a Halloween-themed party on Oct. 30 for Game 4 of the series.