Bob Gilbert is vice president of sales and marketing for Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts. As such, he provides strategic leadership to all of the parks, resorts and cultural attractions in the company’s portfolio.
Gilbert came to Delaware North in 2011 with more than three decades of senior executive experience in related industries, including with companies such as Choice Hotels International, Walt Disney Attractions, ClickSquared and Best Western International. More recently, we was with Travika, a sales and marketing representation group with domestic and international business interests in areas such as hospitality, travel media, Web-based travel and airline brands.
A member of the Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts’ strategic team, Bob Gilbert earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the Institute of Marketing in the United Kingdom and a CTC designation from The Travel Institute.
Other articles in Additional Bios:
- Deb Murray, Vice President of Marketing, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment
- Richard Schneider, Vice President of Hospitality, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment
- Mark Worthington, Purchasing and Health & Safety Manager, Delaware North Companies United Kingdom
- Tony Keohane, Director of Catering Services at Wembley Stadium, Delaware North Companies United Kingdom
- Michelle Kenna, Director of Sales and Marketing, Delaware North Companies Australia & New Zealand